Production Practices and Sample Costs
$4 each publication plus tax, shipping, and handling.
Focusing on the Coachella Valley/Riverside County area of southern California, farm advisors Eta Takele and Jose Aguiar provide detailed charts and figures to help estimate the cost of producing chili peppers, eggplant, lettuce, and okra crops in these four publications.
Each publication is 18 pages.
Order this book:
To order archived print copies of these books, please call (530) 752-7779.
Back to Books
- Specialty Crops
- Food Safety
- Marketing & Specialty Foods
- UCCE Cottage Foods Website
- Farm Management
- Rural Cooperatives
- Agritourism and Nature Tourism in California
- Small Farm Handbook
- California's New Green Revolution: Pioneers in Sustainable Agriculture
- Outlook for a Small Farm Meat Goat Industry for California
- Planning and Managing Agritourism and Nature Tourism Enterprises- A Handbook
- Outstanding in their Fields: California's Women Farmers
- Farmers Market Management Series Volume 1: Starting a New Farmers Market
- Farmers Market Management Series Volume 2: Management Skills for Market Managers
- Farmers Market Management Series Volume 3: Growing Your Farmers Market
- Food Safety at Farmers Markets and Agritourism Venues
- Outlook for California's Artisanal Olive Oil Producers: Expert Assessments and Producer Case Studies
- A Guide to Managing Risks and Liability at California Certified Farmers Markets
- Specialty and Minor Crops Handbook - Second Edition
- Pesticide Safety for Small Farms
- Production Practices and Sample Costs
- Family Farm Series
- Small Farm News
- Economic Impact Reports
- Small Farm Program Overview