Pesticide Safety for Small Farms
$5 plus tax, shipping, and handling.
Designed for small family farms, this publication outlines the importance of following safe pesticide practices for storing, mixing, applying, and disposing of pesticides. Illustrations and text indicate steps to reduce or eliminate the risk of pesticide poisoning on the farm. 32 pp. 1998.
The printed publication also is available in Hmong, Lao, and Cambodian languages.
Download the pdf of this book (English version)
Order this book:
Video and other versions available for purchase through the ANR Catalog.
Back to Books
- Specialty Crops
- Food Safety
- Marketing & Specialty Foods
- UCCE Cottage Foods Website
- Farm Management
- Rural Cooperatives
- Agritourism and Nature Tourism in California
- Small Farm Handbook
- California's New Green Revolution: Pioneers in Sustainable Agriculture
- Outlook for a Small Farm Meat Goat Industry for California
- Planning and Managing Agritourism and Nature Tourism Enterprises- A Handbook
- Outstanding in their Fields: California's Women Farmers
- Farmers Market Management Series Volume 1: Starting a New Farmers Market
- Farmers Market Management Series Volume 2: Management Skills for Market Managers
- Farmers Market Management Series Volume 3: Growing Your Farmers Market
- Food Safety at Farmers Markets and Agritourism Venues
- Outlook for California's Artisanal Olive Oil Producers: Expert Assessments and Producer Case Studies
- A Guide to Managing Risks and Liability at California Certified Farmers Markets
- Specialty and Minor Crops Handbook - Second Edition
- Pesticide Safety for Small Farms
- Production Practices and Sample Costs
- Family Farm Series
- Small Farm News
- Economic Impact Reports
- Small Farm Program Overview