Agritourism and Nature Tourism in California - Second edition
$25 plus tax, shipping, and handling
Since the publication of the first edition of Agritourism and Nature Tourism in California, the landscape has changed as counties and local governments incorporate agritourism into their local plans. This new edition builds on the concepts of the first, and adds updated information on regulations, risk management and marketing trends.
What’s new for 2011?
- Coverage of recent changes to the county, state and federal policies that impact agritourism
- An expanded marketing chapter including information on social media marketing
- An extensive listing of California agricultural marketing organizations
- An expanded chapter on risk management
- New agritourism contacts and links
Agritourism and Nature Tourism in California is written to help farmers and ranchers determine their tourism potential and walk through the steps of establishing an agritourism enterprise. The book includes easy-to-use worksheets and activities, including creating business and marketing plans.
- Consider the Possibilities
- Evaluating Your Resources: Is Tourism for You?
- Creating Your Business Plan
- Understanding and Navigating Regulations
- Developing Your Risk Management Plan
- Designing Your Marketing Strategy
- Resources for Success
Order this book:
This book can be purchased from the ANR Catalog.
Back to Books