Small Farm Program Advisory Board
The Small Farm Program Advisory Board is comprised of individuals representing California's diverse small farming community. The Board's charge is to:
- Work with the Small Farm Program to identify, prioritize and address the major issues affecting small farms in California.
- Voice support for priority Small Farm Program resource needs.
- Review the Small Farm Program’s activities and publications.
- Assist in establishing coalitions and collaborative projects that will enable both the University of California and California’s small farm communities to effectively and efficiently address important issues related to small farms.
- Participate in disseminating information about the Small Farm Program to producers, marketers, regulators, legislators, consumers and other entities in the food system.
UC Small Farm Program Advisory Board Members
|Paul Cultrera||Sacramento Natural Food Coop||Sacramento, CA|
|Bill Fujimoto||Produce Consultant||Berkeley, CA|
|Dan Macon||Flying Mule Farm||Auburn, CA|
|Randii MacNear||Davis Farmers Market Assoc.||Davis, CA|
|Paul Muller||Full Belly Farm||Guinda, CA|
|Claudia Reid||California Certified Organic Farmers (CCOF)||Sacramento, CA|
|Jerry Rutiz||Rutiz Family Farm||Oceano, CA|
|Joe Santellano||Sunnyside Packing||Selma, CA|
|Dr. Toulu Thao||Hmong American Community, Inc||Fresno, CA|