Food Safety at Farmers Markets and Agritourism Venues
Hard copies of this handbook can be ordered for $8.
Each section of the book can be printed or read online. Sections can also be viewed continuously by clicking on "Next" at the end of each section.
- Section 1 (412 KB)
- What is Food Safety?
- Types of Food-Safety Hazards
- Section 2 (363 KB)
- Assessing Risks and Planning for Controls
- Documentation and Liability Issues
- Section 3 (417 KB)
- Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP)
- Self-Evaluation and Planning Worksheets
- Food-Safety Resources
This publication is also available in traditional Chinese (2,415 KB)
Limited printed copies of the Chinese translation are also available from the Small Farm Center.