Growing Your Farmers Market
Farmers Market Management series, Vol. 3
If you would prefer to order a hard copy of this or other titles, please visit our book list for more information. Copies of the Farmers Market Management series books are $15 each.
Individual chapters can be printed or read online. Chapters can also be viewed continuously by clicking on "Next" at the end of each chapter.
- Introduction and Overview (719 KB)
- Reviewing Your Market's Vision and Mission (545 KB)
- Collecting and Interpreting Data: Research Tools and Methods for Market Performance Assessment (422 KB)
- Assessing Your Market's Performance (617 KB)
- Assessing the Competition (472 KB)
- Making Your Marketing Plan (507 KB)
- Advertising, Promotions, and Publicity (570 KB)
- Building Positive Customer Relations (437 KB)
- Product Development and Merchandising (396 KB)
- Value and Quality (602 KB)
- Pricing for Value (817 KB)
Download Growing Your Farmers Market (2,657 KB)