- Specialty Asian Vegetable Availability Chart
- Guide to Asian Specialty Vegetables
This guide includes names and photos of Asian vegetable varieties.
- Asian Vegetable Primer
This guide focuses on vegetable varieties that are popular with some ethnic Chinese growers, with names and photos.
- Specialty and Minor Crops Handbook
Handbook includes a glossary of Asian vegetable names. Sample pages and ordering information are included in the link above.
- UC Vegetable Research and Information Center
Vegetable information from throughout the University of California system, organized by crop.
More sample cost studies available from UC Davis
- Production costs for some Asian vegetables
Includes sinqua, moqua, opo, longbean, bittermelon, oriental eggplant and lemongrass.
- Postharvest handling of Asian specialty vegetables under study from California Agriculture, 1993.
- SE Asian Crop Availability and Sample Prices Fresno, 2006