Fresh edition of Small Farm News
Now available as articles online, the latest edition of our newsletter addresses topics of food safety, agritourism, farmers markets, CSAs, organic and more.
With this issue, we have completed our transition from a traditional print newsletter to this new, online-only format. We hope you find this new edition just as interesting and useful as our classic newsletter — and easier to share. You can read it all now or bookmark Vol. 1 2012 for later.
Looking for a traditional all-in-one copy to print? Print copy here
Highlights of this issue include:
- Workshops to prepare growers for food safety
- Building statewide support for California agritourism
- Selling wholesale at a farmers market
- CSA operators offer tips
- Tips for growing, selling organic
- How to identify 'snake-oil' products
- Pedro Ilic Award honors Paul Vossen
Readers can subscribe online to Small Farm News to receive future editions by email.
Looking for a back copy? View previous editions.